Monday, December 3, 2012

post 8


I spent a lot of money because i didn’t be worried about the amount of that. In fact, I spend my
money in beverages or food, or minor things.

I don’t have shopping habits because I don’t like the shopping. I used to go shopping when I was a
child because I like the toys section, but now I think that we need other events or places that must
be without roof, like the fairs or free fairs.

I think that I’m a consumer because I have spent a lot of money in cigarettes. Also, I’m a
shopaholic because I used to buy things, but little things, like confectionary.

I’m agreeing with the marketing strategies of the cigarettes, because they have to talk about
secondary effects causing the cigarettes, and in our country, they have a specific tax. On the other
hand, I don’t like the alcohol market because we have a flexible law, that is only worried about the
hour when I can’t buy alcohol or the quantity of alcohol that should be in my body.

I’m a person that wants to change our economic model. I think that our society is potentially
influenced for the capitalism. Every year, we are acquiring new needs, and then, this needs
become basic needs, the smartphones, notebooks, for example. In specially our country, the
people are connected more time in the electronic needs. Also, we can see the social injustices
that have been done in our people prioritizing the companies. For example, we can talk about the
Freirina situation, where the Agrosuper Company prioritizes the profits over the people that live in
those places.

Finally, I would like to say that I think that the people don’t realize that the system is controlling us
because we didn’t evaluate our daily actions, because we think that is normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment