Tuesday, October 23, 2012

in my first temr, i`m study administración pública, the subjets was microeconomics, english three, Science theory, administrative theory, administrative law and statistics applied. i learned a lot of microeconomics, but i didn`t learned administrative law, because the teacher never arrived. i didn`t make a lot of sport, but in my free time i participate in a political group, also to in the free time i went to help in the office of my sister like secretary.
in  my career there was a strike, for a two months, but when the strike enden, the problems are not solved, the strike ended for the pressure of the autority of mi school.
in my house, my grandmother was sick for a long time, but she finally are recovered. my big brother went out to my house to live with his girlfriend in june and it was very sad for my little brother.

i hope this new time will be great

2 comments:

  1. Wel i understand your Administrative Law problem because i think you take the subject with Vergara, i took it too in the last term. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my first term I learned a lot of microeconomics too!

    ReplyDelete