Thursday, May 24, 2012




hi!
today i going to write about my favorite picture.
this picture was took for Daniela, she was my best friend from the school whit she i shared moments very important and beautiful.  she was my confidet all the years i was in the school.
the picture shows my classmate and my head teacher.
it was taken in november 20, 2009 in the gym of my school. this day was my last day of class in the school Carmela Carvajal de Prat. my class was very special, because the mos part of them were girls whit many talents artistic
i like this picture because this day ends all the time i pass study to enter university. also they show friends which were with me in the diferent moments from my stage in the school. they are very important to me because i think they will be my friends all my life.
good bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment