Thursday, April 26, 2012

My favorite peace of technology

Hi!
today i'm going write about my favorite piece of technology.
this is the laptop.
I got it two years ago, my family gift to my for my birthday.
i use the laptop every day, because i see my mail and Facebook's page always.
sometimes i use the laptop  for do works, also i use for read news and books.
i like it because is very useful for so many things, for example i like to see movies and series in internet, it`s very interesting, also i can chat whit my friends, because a don`t see in person the most part of them
If i don`t have the laptop i would have so many time free, because when i'm bored i use the laptop, also i would have trouble for doing the works of the university.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sofia, I like your favorite piece of technology, i have one too, is very interesting!! Valentina

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Sofi, i like too the laptops, its great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sofia i agree with you, the laptops are really important in this time, even i use every day

    ReplyDelete
  4. I disagree with you Sofía!!! Currently i can't imagine my life without my net-book and facebook jajajajajaj

    ReplyDelete
  5. A laptop is very necessary in the University, its great!!

    ReplyDelete